This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all national laws and requirements for user privacy.
David’s Larder strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. David’s Larder uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Our website [website address] follows all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions.
We will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch and returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services
- Professional service providers such as our advertising and marketing partners
- Professional analytic tool providers
- Law enforcement, NAB, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention and chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases.
How we collect your information
There are many ways that we obtain information from you including:
- email signup on our website either at any point on the website
- through out of stock notification sign-up on a selected product. Please note that email subscription sign-up can be de-selected at time whether creating an account or signing up for a restock update.
- navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics and tracking upon signing up at an event or competition.
Information provided during checkout
We ensure that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout and placing an order you may save your address and information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for:
- to deliver your order to you
- send order update notifications
- to send you shipment update SMS
- fraud prevention & detection to to protect and detect fraud against you or us
- your card’s security / CCV code is not stored at checkout and all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements and industry standard encryptions. Your payment information is only used by us for payments, refunds and fraud detection.
Your purchase history are stored within your customer account. Purchase history is stored so you can easily look up past orders and re-order any items.
Your contact history is anything you have said to us over phone, chat, email or social media. This information is used to provide customer service and support and to train staff members to make sure you receive the best possible customer service.
- help you place an order
- remember the items in your shopping cart
- recognise when you return to the website; and
- analyse your visiting behaviour.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to your browser or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We also work with third party companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to our website.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity. No personal details are passed on to third parties.
If you subscribe to our email list, your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offer. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received or emailing [insert email address]
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note that they click on third-party links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
How To Contact Us